Our Capital and Debt Markets-Securities team has renowned experience advising private equity firms as well as domestic and foreign issuers and underwriters in local and cross-border securities transactions. Likewise they have substantial experience dealing with governmental authorities and self-regulated organizations, including the Mexican Stock Exchange.
Our services in the practice area, include the following:
- Advice to clients in the launching of Initial Public Offerings (IPOs).
- Representation of issuers and underwriters regarding Mexican, US and global offerings of securities and stock exchange listings and placements.
- Handling equity, debt and hybrid securities offerings and the full range of domestic registered public offerings, U.S. Rule 144A offerings, U.S. Regulation S offerings and private placements.
- Representation of private equity firms and their portfolio companies in acquisition financing, initial public offerings, exit strategies and subsequent financing.
- Advice issuers and their boards of directors with respect to reporting and the fulfillment of other obligations foreseen under Mexican laws, corporate governance, and regulatory matters.
Our lawyers have developed expertise in:
- Capital and Debt Markets
- Corporate Governance
- Derivatives & Financial Products
- Equity & Debt Transactions
- FIBRAs, CKDs and CERPIs
- Leveraged Acquisitions and Financing
- Mandatory and Voluntary Tender Offers
- Private Equity
- Privatizations (Take-Private Offers)
- Public Company M&A
- Real Estate Finance
- Securitization & Structured Finance